Why choose us?
Eco-Tour Barahona is more than a simple tour operator. It is a way of experiencing tourism in an ecological way. Discover with us a new face of the Dominican Republic. A more human, a more authentic face.
The goals of our tours are:
- Sharing with the Dominican culture.
- Our guides are born in our region and the meals served are typical dishes from the Caribbean.
- In each town, you will have the opportunity to share some moments of the Dominican life.
- The respect for the nature.
- Our tours will allow you to travel around the four National Parks of the region, each of them protected by the Dominican government.
- All the sites we propose to visit are mostly uninhabited, far away from civilization and thus… truly authentics.
We work together with all the hotels in the Barahona’s region (family hotels, ecological hotels etc…). We are able to offer you “all-inclusive” packages (hotels + tours) from arrival to departure for every kind of budget.
Thanks to our partnership with “Terres d’Aventure”, the leading French agency in adventure tourism, we are able to offer a 14-day itinerary by boat and foot across the Southwestern region.
For more informations: www.terdav.com
The objective of Eco-Tour Barahona is to support the development of the island’s southwest and preserve its natural beauty.